Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

Hello All,

And a very Happy birthday Sarah!

I had the best long weekend. On Saturday night, i had two different men in my bed. One was Betty's Husband and the other one was my friend Kylie's husband. It was all very innocent, i made them lay on my bed to get the full effect of the softness of the bed.

Yesterday, i went to the country to watch the football. We drove for hours but anyway. I think Andrew should move to the Shire - would have been much easier.

and today i went to Miss Sarah's birthday lunch at Cronulla. Have also watched 10 hours of Rush with Bob this weekend, we do like the Rush boys.

I have just made brownies but forgot to turn the oven on the right way so am now waiting for it to heat up. Hopefully they will turn out better than my muffins which were a bit of a disaster.

Hope you are all well and have a great week.

Please also visit Betty's website - http://www.bettycooker.blogspot.com/ xx

1 comment: